Thursday, December 12, 2013

SUNSHINE

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Shirt: Mango  |  Skirt: Zara  |  Boots: Topshop


The lack of posts around here has been some serious bussiness. It's not my fault really, I just have a lot of work and it will only get worse from here.These photos turned out so freakin' awesome. I love the sun beams and the rays of sunshine on them. We had been taking pictures for a while until we got the perfect angle and they turned out like this. I just heard that Beyoncé is coming to Portugal on the 26th and 27th of March. I'm soooo excited you have no idea! She has come to Portugal twice in the past but I could never make it, but this time... There is no stoping me! Hope you liked this outfit and the pictures.

A falta de posts aqui no blog tem-se tornado grave. Mas a culpa não é minha. Simplesmente ando cheia de trabalhos e testes, e o pior é que não vai melhorar nos próximos tempos. Estas fotos ficaram lindas! Adoro os raios de sol que apareceram nas fotos. Já estávamos a tirá-las há algum tempo quando por acaso apanhámos o ângulo certo e ficaram assim.  Descobri ontem que a Beyoncé vem a Portugal nos dias 26 e 27 de março e estou completamente maluca. Não têm noção. Ela já cá veio aí umas duas vezes e eu nunca consegui ir mas desta vez não me escapa! Espero que tenham gostado do look e das fotos.



No comments:

Post a Comment