Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BEST OF 2013


Here we go. Off to 2014. Take a look back at two of my favorite outfits from each month of the year. This year has been great, finally decided to start the blog, went to amazing places, made some great friends, and so on. Hope the next one will be even better and brings a lot of opportunities. Do tell me what were some of your favorite moments from the blog throughout 2013, I would love to know. By the way, notice how long my hair got since January? Just thought I should mention it haha. Hope you have a lot of fun tonight and HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Aqui vamos nós para 2014. Aqui podem rever os meus dois outfits favoritos de cada mês. Este ano só trouxe coisas boas, finalmente decidi começar o blog, visitei sítios fantásticos, conheci pessoas fantásticas e por aí fora. Espero que o próximo seja ainda melhor e que me traga muitas oportunidades. Digam-me quais foram os vossos momentos favoritos aqui no blog, adorava saber. Só um aparte, já repararam o quanto o meu cabelo cresceu desde Janeiro? Achei que o devia dizer haha. Espero que se divirtam muito hoje à noite e BOM ANO NOVO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment