Saturday, November 16, 2013

BABY BLUE

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Blazer: Zara  |  Tee: Pull&Bear  |  Pants: Zara  |  Boots: Stradivarius

One of my favorite colors as some of you may know, is blue. I love all kinds of blue. Electric, cobalt, and the baby blue blazer just got my attention. The material is something like linen so it's really light perfect for the mid-season. I love taking pictures with the sun about to set, it's the best time because the light just becomes so beautiful that makes all the colors look amazing. So, this little bench spot was just the right place for it. Hope you liked this look and let me know what you thought of it!

Uma das minhas cores favoritas é o azul, como alguns de vocês já devem saber. Adoro todos os tipos de azul. Eléctrico, cobalto, petróleo, e este azul bebé neste blazer chamou-me à atenção. É de um material que parece linho e é super leve e perfeito para a meia estação. Adoro tirar fotos com o sol prestes a pôr-se, é a melhor altura do dia porque a luz fica simplesmente linda e as cores ficam fantásticas. Como tal, este banquinho foi exactamente o sítio perfeito para o fazer. Espero que tenham gostado deste look e digam-me o que acharam!



No comments:

Post a Comment