Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NAILS OF THE MONTH

1. Catrice 600 "After Eight"  |  2. Catrice 905 "Steel My Soul"  |  3. Kiko 330  |  4. Kiko 313
So it's that time of the month when I tell you my favorite nailpolish throughout the previous month. During September I was into metallics and pink/purple tones. The green and gray/lavender tones were used just last week. They are perfect for this kind of weather. The bright lavender and dark pink were from the begging of the month. I'm in love with all these color but my favorite was... the gray/lavender one. It has a "brushed metal" effect on it, which is basicly just matte. The great thing about all of these is that they are all really cheap and great quality, so give them a try and tell me what you thought of them. Hope you liked my selection from the month of September!

Portanto, chegou aquela altura do mês que vos falo sobre os meus vernizes favoritos do mês passado. Em Setembro estive a adorar estes tons metálicos e rosa/roxo. O verde e o cinzento/lavanda foram usados na semana passada. Penso que são perfeitos para esta altura com este tempo tão cinzento. Os outros dois foram usados mais no início do mês. Estou apaixonada por todas as cores mas o meu verniz favorito é... o cinzento/lavanda. Tem um efeito "brushed metal" que é, basicamente, a mesma coisa que baço. A coisa boa de todos estes vernizes é que são todos acessíveis e de boa qualidade, por isso experimentem e depois digam-me o que acharam. Espero que tenham gostado da minha seleção de Setembro!


No comments:

Post a Comment