Wednesday, October 30, 2013

LEO

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Knit Sweater: H&M  |  Skirt: Zara TRF  |  Boots: Topshop
Finally, a new look. Remember when I asked your thoughts on getting myself a "pencil" skirt? Well I did, not one but two. Zara has made some amazing and super cheap ones so you should definitely check those out. Once again, I was at the Champalimaud centre to shoot these pictures and when we got there, the floor was filled with water from all the rain that has been going on (well, not this week, but last week) so we decided to take advantage of what nature had to offer and get some reflections on camera. I think it turned out pretty cool, what do you think? Let me know and I hope you liked this outfit!

Finalmente, um novo look. Lembram-se quando vos disse que estava a pensar arranjar uma saia deste género, pencil skirt? Bem, aqui está ela e trouxe não uma, mas duas... ups. A Zara acabou de lançar umas super giras e baratíssimas que aconselho a darem uma vista de olhos. Mais uma vez fomos até ao Centro Champalimaud para fotografar e quando lá chegámos deparámo-nos com estas mega poças devido à chuva da semana passada, por isso decidimos aproveitá-las para que se visse o meu reflexo na água. Acho que ficaram engraçadas, e vocês o que acham? Digam-me nos comentários e espero que tenham gostado deste outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment