Saturday, September 28, 2013

IN BETWEEN

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Crop top: Zara  |  Shorts: Zara

I'm so sorry for this torture, but I still have about 6 summer posts to show so I'm just going to put them all out there before it starts to get annoying. This one is pretty simple. Jean shorts, green crop top and golden rings. There's something about crop tops that I love but just not on myself, I'm not that big of a fan but this one seemed alright. I will try to post another outfit tomorrow, but beware... it will be super "summery"!

Peço desculpa pela tortura que aí vem, mas ainda tenho para aí uns 6 outfits de Verão para vos mostrar por isso foi simplesmente publicar todos muito brevemente antes que isto se torne chato. Este é bastante simples. Calções de ganga, "crop top" verde e anéis dourados. Há alguma coisa sobre este tipo de tops que não me deixa 100% feliz. Pelo menos em mim não gosto de ver alguns deles, mas este achei que era uma graça e até não me parece que fique mal. Vou tentar meter já outro look amanhã, mas preparam... é super fresquinho!


No comments:

Post a Comment