Saturday, June 8, 2013

SILVER

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Dress: Zara (long time ago)  |  Shoes: Zara  |   Earcuff: Zara
 Hey hey hey! Today I bring to you a fresh new outfit with two amazing things being focused: the ear piece and the shoes. I'm absolutely amazed how this earcuff is the exact perfect size for my ears. Doens't it look so edgy and cool? I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it. Remember my last little wishlist about craving shoes? Well, here are the ones I bought! The silver heels that are so beautiful I can't take my etes off of them. I was a little disappointed though with the way the straps attach to the foot, they go a little all over the place, but, oh well... still love 'em! I've had this white dress for quite a while and I've sort of arranjed it how I wanted it over time (it used to be longer but know it's right where I want it to be), so surely I'll keep it in my closet for a few more years. You can't really go wrong with a simple basic white dress, can you? Hope you liked this outfit. Ciao!
Ps. Sofia did a great job with these portrait photos, I think they turned out amazing! So make sure to subscibe to her blog (here) because she does not only photograph me! It's really good I promise you :)

Oi oi oi! Hoje trago-vos um conjunto novinho em folha com duas peças a serem destacadas: o brinco e os sapatos. Estou completamente estupefacta com a perfeição destes brincos na minha orelha (apesar dela já estar a ficar vermelha em certas fotos ahah). Não fica super lindo e edgy? Tenho a certeza que lhe vou dar imenso uso. Lembram-se da minha última mini wishlist dos sapatos? Bem, aqui estão os que comprei! Os sapatos prateados são tão lindos que não consigo tirar os olhos deles. Fiquei um pouco desapontada com a tira da frente que não fica propriamente agarrada ao pé, mas... adoro-os na mesma! Já tenho este vestido branco há algum tempo e já o arranjei ao longo do tempo para ficar exactamente como eu queria (era muito mais comprido e largo), por isso tenho a certeza que o vou deixar no meu armário durante mais uns anitos. De qualquer maneira não se pode falhar muito com um vestido branco e simples, certo? Espero que tenham gostado deste conjunto. Ciao!
P.S. A Sofia fez um trabalho fantástico com estas fotos de cara, acho que sairam lindas lindas lindas! Não se esqueçam de dar uma vista de olhos ao blog dela (aqui) porque ela não me tira só fotos a mim mas a muitas mais coisas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment